Tuesday 20th in New Zealand

G' day,

Today I would move on from Christchurch and travel north to the Whale watching town of Kaikoura. I jumped on the coach and enjoyed the various city and rural views on my trip to Kaikoura. Upon arriving at Kaikoura I was amazed at how beautiful the place was, no skyscraper buildings and gorgeous mountain ranges, definitely a place I would recommend visiting. I then went looking for my hotel and found it fairly easily and was shown to my room. I went to check out the bar to find it full of New Zealand truckers and if they are anything like the truckers in the UK, you don't mess with them. So I set out to find a nice place to eat choosing the beef and reef followed closely by heading back to the hotel for an early night.

So see you tomorrow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment