Day 9 in Australia

G'day,

Today I met Darryl and Reem from Local Government and Shires Associations of NSW in Sydney. This was a really great experience, Darryl taught me a lot about Local Government and how they opperate and the issues Local Government face with e-services and web applications. Darryl also showed me some of the e-learning taking place and how they are pushing out e-learning to aid Local Government. Reem showed me a lot of the web work she is doing and the content management web sites that she looks after.

I then met with Allison Hornery and John Wells from Know and Then for evening lunch. I had a great time, the food was gorgeous and Allison and John were brilliant. We shared many stories and laughs, had a few mental blocks and a few drinks. I'm pretty sure the last two were related somehow.

Well that concludes Day 9, tomorow I will be travelling to Penrith and Parramatta.......

No comments:

Post a Comment