Weekend in Australia

G'day,

My first and only weekend in Aus and having had a busy week it was time to relax. Friday evening I went out for a few beers, which turned into a few more, met some great people out from Chicago and Tennessee in America, Denmark and the Czech Republic. Arrived back at the hotel Saturday morning and spent most of Saturday relaxing by the pool and shopping around Sydney.

On Sunday I'd already decided I wanted to see a rugby game, luckily Manly Warringah Sea Eagles were playing Cronulla Sharks. I got on the ferry to Manly from Sydney and started talking to a few Manly fans who kindly let me jump on their coach to the game. I bought myself a Manly Warringah jersey and got ready for the game, it was a brilliant match and the Sea Eagles won so it was even more sweet.

That's pretty much the weekend, now for my final week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment